[Sderby] burton upon trent wireless

dLogical trw at dlogical.co.uk
Sat May 22 09:28:22 BST 2004

Just a quick note that BT can now reach 10KM from the exchanges so those who
were previously not close enough may now be.

However BT being BT there is a flaw, if you have already been tested it does
not automatically re-test your line. Only solution I found was to contact
their call centre manager and get them to fault check the line. Then their
systems update.

Sounds strange but it worked.

Trevor Ward