[Sderby] LAN party

Mike Hemstock hemstock at tiscali.co.uk
Wed May 26 00:01:03 BST 2004

Folks,

I know that this is short notice, but there is a LAN party at the weekend and
it seems LUG members are invited.  It starts 17:00 on Saturday and is an all
nighter.  Probably finishing midday Sunday.

Venue:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=425439&y=324420&z=1&sv=electric+street&st=6&tl=Electric+Street,
+Burton-On-Trent,+Staffordshire,+DE14&searchp=newsearch.srf&mapp=newmap.srf

"the office is up the road the arrow is pointing too (yes in burton)   and
basically follow the road, veers round to the left, then u come to a gate on
ur left hand side which will be open, drive to the end of the court yard and
turn right  and down there on the right hand is unit 7 with a corolus sign"

Agenda:

17:00: Arrive, setup kit
When everyone is ready: Drink, frag, order pizza
When everyone has had enough: Fall asleep/pass out/die
When you have had enough sleep: Wake up have breakfast
After food: Go home

Kit list:

Computer *Duh*
Power leads!
Cat5
Cat5
Cat5
Headphones!
Money
Bedding
Wash kit!
Anything else that's useful!

Games list:

CounterStrike
Enemy Territory
Half Life 2
Quake Arena
Battlefield
Need for Speed Hot Persuit 2

Food and beer is probably going to be on a throw money in a pot and we'll go
shopping, so please bring money.  VISA is NOT accepted before you ask :-)

Please try to have your box built and tested *BEFORE* you arrive.  I do not
want to spend my evening fixing boxen!

If you do need help, games, etc, we will be open from 13:00 so you have plenty
of time to get things running, but please try before then.

Remember Cat5 :-)

Internet is available.

Any other questions, just ask.

Mike.