[Sderby] Fwd:

Mike Hemstock hemstock at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Oct 11 21:35:51 BST 2004

Am thinkink traditional bash at the International sounds good.  Please shout
up ASAP if you are a. interested or b. have a better idea or c. are
interested in doing something.

Mike.

Date: Monday 11 October 2004 20:31
From: "simon" <simon at lewsley.com>
To: <mikeh at csits.net>

Hullo all

Right as mike seems to of delegated to me again to do the xmas
festivities, would just like to get some idea of whether people prefer
something traditional or something different.

Wont go into details in what each of them entails cos that would be
boring.

As im sure mike doesn't want the list flooding if your planning on
coming then please email me at simon at lewsley.com and let me know which u
prefere.

Cost wise I will let you all know once I have an idea of what people
want.

Thanks ppl

Simon   (aka Darth_moomin)

Mike H