[Sderby] iptables

Patrick Barber patrick.barber at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 13:39:22 BST 2004

Calling all you iptables gurus....

I have a home roled access point ( http://www.nodedb.com/unitedkingdom/en/derby/view.php?nodeid=14
) with two wlan cards and one Ethernet card connected to a DMZ on my network,

The only way to get a connection thru the access point to the Internet is
via a a VPN Client I want to redirect any http(s) traffic from the wlan
cards to a web server to give a splash page informing users that a VPN client
is needed. And allowing all traffic to/from the Ethernet Card for management.

How do i need to configure iptables for this sort of thing?

thanks

--

<regards>
Patrick Barber
email: patrick.barber at tiscali.co.uk
irc Channel: irc.lug.org #sderby
SIP:/17472442712 at proxy01.sipphone.com

Registered Linux User #332139

<thought>
Is the light at the end of the tunnel an on coming train
</thought>

</regards>

Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadbandhome/