[Sderby] Keeping Updated

Laurie L Proud laurie at g0llp.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 19:20:25 BST 2004

On Monday 09 August 2004 K:30, you wrote:
> Would anyone be interested if I brought the latest updates along to
> the Moira meetings.
>
> ie suse updates etc
>
> Let me know if your interested and what updates you want. This
> should save some time and bandwidth during the meetings.
>
> Ash

Hi Ash.

Think this might refer to me. Suse (7.3) is now re-installed on my
PIII and the SuSE updates have been downloaded and installed,
and apart from the ......

Error.... "Could not start process
             Unable to create io-slave: klauncher said: Unknown
             protocol 'help'.

Whenever I click on Help...contents in any KDE application,
everything else is working fine now, so I won't be taking up any more
club bandwidth trying to get updates.

Regards Laurie
--
KMail SuSE Linux Professional