[Sderby] Voodoo 2

harry at disgruntledgoat.com harry at disgruntledgoat.com
Tue Feb 1 11:04:28 GMT 2005

> Harry I can make use of the Voodoo 5, how much do you want for it?

Your address and five quid for the P&P :-)

It's been sat on my rather overcrowded spares (read "outdated / superceded
parts") shelf for years now. It was working when it was pulled, and POSTed
quite happily last night when I tried it in a machine out of morbid
curiosity, so it should be fine.

Alternatively, if you're anywhere in the vicinity of Smallwood in
Redditch, you're welcome to pick it up FoC. Of late, the card has been
gainfully employed filling an anti-static bag, so it could do with a
better home :-)

ATB,
--Harry