[Sderby] Re: One more convert :-)

James Tait james.tait at wyrddreams.org
Mon Dec 4 17:10:10 GMT 2006

> I think I saw a post from someone on here
> identifying themselves as a team member so please consider yourself
> officially thanked and congratulated. :-)

I know this wasn't me, but it did prompt me to finally get involved with
Ubuntu.  I attended some of the Open Week sessions and set up my wiki
page, Launchpad account, etc.  Part of this was to get signed up with
the Ubuntu-UK group, and I've added my name as the contact for South
Derby LUG on the wiki, as there was no-one listed there.  If you're also
part of Ubuntu-UK, you can do the same at:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/UKLugMembers

Cheers,

JT
James Tait, BSc                        |    xmpp:jayteeuk at wyrddreams.org
Programmer and Free Software advocate  |      Mobile: +44 (0)7779 337596