[Sderby] Re: Derbyshire LUG

Andy Blower ayteebee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 13:19:58 GMT 2006

On 08/11/06, glyn at kiasworld.co.uk <glyn at kiasworld.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Andy, just saw your email to the S.Derbyshire LUG, I cannot access my LUG
> registered email at moment so thought I would contact you direct (hope you
> dont mind).
>

> I too am in the Carsington area, and if you are planning to start a LUG I
> would attend. I would also like to suggest either the 'Barley mow' in kirk
> ireton or the 'miners' in carsington as the venue as the beer is much better
> than 'Knockerdown' ;-)
>

> Anyway, if you do organize something, let me know.
>

> Glyn

Oh sweet!  In that case, yeah, I shall start one.

I was planning to look on a map to see where was most central between
LUGs (I know there's one in Chesterfield) and then have the meetings
there to make it most convenient for the most people.  Don't know how
successful that will be though.  I think it will probably be just a
case of setting it up and then we can change the venue later if
needed.

What day/time for meetings would suit you best?  I cannot do Friday,
Saturday or Sunday nights, I'm afraid.

I've reposted this on the Sderby mailing list so everyone can see
what's happening.  Feel free to contact me directly though.

Cheers.  Andy.