[Sderby] Ideas, ideas, ideas

Andy Blower ayteebee at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 02:31:46 GMT 2006

Does anybody know of anywhere I can post my ideas for various software
applications?  I keep having these ideas about new ways of doing window
managers and things, but I don't have the technical ability or time to fully
explore or develop them.  I do intend to set up a website for inventors
where they can share ideas and techniques and stuff and expand on them, but
that's still a few years down the line.

I thought Freshmeat.net, but that doesn't seem to be quite what I'm looking
for.  Any ideas of where I can post my suggestions and be told what a
dumbass I am...   I mean, where somebody can take the concept and run with
it?

Cheers.  Andy.