[Sderby] Re: Sderby Digest, Vol 113, Issue 9

Ted Smith tedsmith28 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 12 17:25:53 GMT 2006

Hi

Yep, you're right. It's me. Although I can't confess to actually doing anything for the team really, much to my disappointment. But my entry is here : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TedSmith. The teams entry, if you're interested in joining, is here : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam

Regards

Ted

On Sat, 2006-11-11 at 12:08 +0000, R Verma wrote:

> > I would appreciate a word with this team member mentioned below, if they
> > could make themselves known please. It will be much appreciated.

I think the person in question was Ted Smith; but, I'm sure the UK
Ubuntu Team covers a wide range of skill sets... you've got me intrigued
as to the nature of your inquiry.  :)