[Sderby] Re: Sderby Digest, Vol 114, Issue 1

TED SMITH tedsmith28 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 13:12:21 GMT 2006

Try this - better than Automatix :
http://albertomilone.com/nvidia_scripts1.html

It needs a little bit of courage in that you have to
exit from the GUI, but if you follow the instructions
(for which there's only a few) you should be OK -
print them off first rather than trying to work from
memory.  It's a great script. I have an NVIDIA Geforce
FX5600 and it worked for me.

Ted

My problem

=== message truncated ===