[Sderby] Desktops

SiG s19nal at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 15 11:03:06 BST 2006

Hi Steve,

I've "got used" to KDE, which seems to do everything I need. I've tried
Gnome (under Suse 10 and 10.1) but it just doesn't agree with me :)
I've also tinkered with enlightenment which I love but requires too much
maintenance to be of real use to a lazy git like me :)

choice is what we get and a wonderful thing it is indeed :)

regards
SiG:)