[Sderby] New boy saying ta very much.

Steve Warren sj.warren at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 18 21:51:25 BST 2006

Hi again,

Thanks to all for the prompt replies. I will investigate these websites
more thoroughly and see if I can get a bit more success.

Steve N,
I suppose that I am trying to get to a comparable level of ability that
I currently have with installing and using windows based software. I
don't want to become a hacker just yet, but to be able to install
software easily and confidently first time.

My USB adapter is a generic pattern unit that came with my laptop, the
only details that I have is the code number: XWL-11GUZY and from this I
have managed to track down some drivers. But I couldn't find how to
mount/install the unit or the drivers.
I may be a bit more successful when I have interrogated the suggested
websites.

Do you guys have a meeting where this sort of thing is discussed or is
it normally at a much higher level than this?

Ta very much,

Steve.