[Sderby] Meeting this Friday (2007-04-20)

Joachim Gleissner joe at ugh.de
Mon Apr 16 16:45:55 BST 2007

Hi!

I am a Linux developer considering relocating to the Midlands. As I
don't know anyone there and have no idea whether this is a cool place
for a Linux developer to live and work, I thought I ask some people who
probably know. :-) Hence, my idea was to contact a local LUG, and I
read on your web page that you're meeting every Friday. I will be near
Derby (in Leicester, actually) this Friday by chance, so I'd like to
attend your meeting, if you don't mind. Hence, I'd like to assure
myself that this meeting will actually take place, so may I ask if
somebody plans to come on Friday?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Joachim Gleißner