[Sderby] Meeting this Friday (2007-04-20)

David Bottrill david at bottrill.org
Mon Apr 16 17:09:42 BST 2007

On Monday 16 April 2007 16:45, Joachim Gleissner wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am a Linux developer considering relocating to the Midlands. As I
> don't know anyone there and have no idea whether this is a cool place
> for a Linux developer to live and work, I thought I ask some people who
> probably know. :-) Hence, my idea was to contact a local LUG, and I
> read on your web page that you're meeting every Friday. I will be near
> Derby (in Leicester, actually) this Friday by chance, so I'd like to
> attend your meeting, if you don't mind. Hence, I'd like to assure
> myself that this meeting will actually take place, so may I ask if
> somebody plans to come on Friday?
>
> Thanks in advance!
There should be plenty of members at our meeting, I can't see any reason why I
wont be there on Friday.

We meet at the Babington Arms on Babington Lane, Derby.

Map: http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=DE1%201TA

There is usually someone there for 7:30pm I will send you my mobile phone
number off-list in case you can't find us.

david at bottrill.org
www.bottrill.org
Registered Linux user number 330730