[Sderby] Xbox Linux

Sam Melrose sam at feel-the-darkness.co.uk
Mon Jan 1 11:42:10 GMT 2007

Thanks Peter,
I think im going to go with the mod chip as it seems the most fool proof
method. The Xecuter 2.6 CE Mod Chip & Xapter (
http://www.kanection.co.uk/product.php/456/27/) looks quite good, I think
I'm going to go with that.

And good to know the performance is ok, did you give much swap space?
Also, it does say on the xbox-linux site its a 10/100 NIC but I will keep a
watch see what performance I can get out of it. What a puzzle.

Thanks again,
Sam.