[Sderby] BBC iplayer pertition

Darren Fuller daz.fuller at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:26:56 BST 2007

As a tax payer I do expect to have access to the content I am in part paying
for.  The BBC in various areas supports and indeed works on open standards
so why they should consider a closed format for this is beyond me.

I didn't appreciate the tone of your original email, perhaps you might
consider replying in future in a more constructive way with reasoned
arguments.