[Sderby] Hi everyone

Peter Baker baker.p at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 13:39:05 BST 2007

There are generally several members of the LUG in attendance on a Friday at
the Bab.  If you would like to meet up with the excisting LUG then feel free
to mail one of us "off list" to obtain a mobile number and we can arrange a
more formal meeting.  Assuming that is desired by yourselves, of course.

Addressing the lack of "equipment", I personally work in IT and would rather
spend the time in the informal pub meeting catching up with friends and
enjoying a meal (as much as one can in the Bab).  There was talk of
re-introducing the formal meetings but this fell by the wayside, mainly due
to lack of interest from both organisers and key members. If this is
something you think would be useful then perhaps start a new mail-thread
regards this with any ideas you have contained within.

We don't currently have a mascot of any type to place onto tables, feel free
to contribute here also.

Hope this helps.

Peace out.