[Sderby] Hi everyone

Dave Voorhis dave at armchair.mb.ca
Thu Oct 18 12:46:24 BST 2007

On Thu, October 18, 2007 11:47 am, Peter Baker wrote:

> Laurence, I'm not sure I know who you are, do you attend the weekly
> meetings?

Laurence and I show up at the Babington Arms several Friday evenings per
month, and we've been attending since (at least) last May or so.

However, I can only recall two Fridays where identifiable LUG members were
in attendance; most of the time it's me and Laurence having our own
private LUG meeting.  Perhaps other LUGgers were there, but the lack of
laptops, computer bits for show 'n' trade, and toy penguins -- the usual
indicators of LUG meetings in other LUGs I've joined -- were notably
absent.