[Sderby] Edubuntu/ubuntu in schools/colleges?

admin at ansteadsolutions.co.uk admin at ansteadsolutions.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 16:48:20 GMT 2008

Hi All

Just a query. Has anyone implemented a Edubuntu/Ubuntu based system in a school/college environment? Or does anyone know of such a system being used in a Derbyshire school? Reason for the query is that we are trying to bring the attention to the LEA about the benefits Edubuntu would give a school/college.

I do recall a previous email querying this very topic but I can not find it, so apologies for repetition.

Cheers Henryk Marszalek