[Sderby] Re: hi, im new, go easy on me!

Bryn Nobbs maddogmayhem at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 21:49:37 GMT 2008

Hi Richard,

xfce is ok on a low res, it helps that i dont use the normal panel or anything, i use the AWN thingy. and i have fitted a touchscreen so that makes it easier. i do have some reservations with the B key, its not very usable, it tends 2 not work all the time.

i use the slug as an everything really, its mostly just 4 messing about, but i do use it as a web server, file server, upnp server, email server, proxy, gateway, sql server, showing off toy, etc. it doing quite well, but i am a serial apt-geter and i really need to wipe it and start again.

thanks for the welcome, catch you all later

Bryn