[Sderby] Linux trial event

Jellybeanz clare.lou1985 at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 12 05:58:20 UTC 2008

Hi everyone

It has come to my attention that unfortunately I don't have enough man power
while organising the Linux trial day.
We had a donation of a load of Rackmout hardware along with any other
hardware we can carry back from ByteMark, The only option I had was to get
the train and carry nothing back.

With this in mind, along with the lack of systems installed so far I am
going to have to cancel the event, I have had to do this today because I was
meeting with the logo/flyer designer tomorrow and I dont want to proceed
with that knowing I have not enough time to get the hardware ready to
perform.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me so far, I hope that in the future I
can arrange something like this again and actually pull it off. Maybe I
could do a long term plan for next summer.

Thank you

Clare

--
bow before me for i am root!