[Sderby] Linux trial event

Tim Retout tim at retout.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 01:03:40 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 06:58 +0100, Jellybeanz wrote:
> With this in mind, along with the lack of systems installed so far I
> am going to have to cancel the event, I have had to do this today
> because I was meeting with the logo/flyer designer tomorrow and I dont
> want to proceed with that knowing I have not enough time to get the
> hardware ready to perform.

When you do pick this up again, make sure you don't build dates into the
logos/marketing material where you can avoid it.  The organisers of
PyCon UK were very smart about this, for instance, and were able to
reuse their branded conference bags for a second year.

Now, I'm sure the offer from Bytemark will still be valid for a while.
Find someone who drives a car. ;)

As and when you reschedule, I can offer to help out on the day - I
suspect credativ would be willing to sponsor some of my time to help you
set up your machines, as well, if you need it.  Rugby isn't too far from
Derby, really.  Do get in touch.

--
Tim Retout <tim at retout.co.uk>