[Sderby] Linux trial event

Tim Retout tim at retout.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 17:57:56 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 06:58 +0100, Jellybeanz wrote:
> It has come to my attention that unfortunately I don't have enough man
> power while organising the Linux trial day.
> We had a donation of a load of Rackmout hardware along with any other
> hardware we can carry back from ByteMark, The only option I had was to
> get the train and carry nothing back.

Today I managed to secure an offer of a lift from a colleague at
credativ, who is willing to drive with you to York and back (because she
would like to visit York anyway).  I forget what kind of car this is,
but I assume we're talking 1U and 2U servers?  You should be able to fit
plenty of those in a car boot.

This would be best done at a weekend, I should think, and will probably
need some advance notice. :)

--
Tim Retout <tim at retout.co.uk>