[Sderby] what do we use Linux for?

Bryn Nobbs maddogmayhem at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 22:15:08 UTC 2009

hi every one,

i haven't been a very active member of the LUG and just wanted to get a bit more involved.

So to get me started I was just wondering what everyone else used Linux for?

I use my two ubuntu computers every day for the normal stuff, you know surfing, emailing, the occasional game etc, but i also have an old xbox (the black one) that i use as a server for files, downloads and streaming to my xbox 360. Im in the process of turning an old p2 desktop into a small domain, email and file server for a college thats skint.

so, what do you use yours for?