[Derby - LUG] Pub meet

Morgan Barke morganbarke at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:45:09 UTC 2012

Yes still recieve them. I Also intend to come but always seem to clash with
something or other. I live in Wirksworth, so quite a distance for me to
travel. I am currently looking at the idea of creating a local lug, with a
focus around Raspberry Pi, working with the local comprehensive school.
Will keep you updated, as and when I make progress.

Thanks

Morgan