[Derby - LUG] Pub meet

Barry Titterton barry.titterton at mail.adsl4less.com
Wed Mar 21 20:21:06 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-03-19 at 08:44 +0000, Morgan Barke wrote:
> Yes still recieve them. I Also intend to come but always seem to clash
> with something or other. I live in Wirksworth, so quite a distance for
> me to travel. I am currently looking at the idea of creating a local
> lug, with a focus around Raspberry Pi, working with the local
> comprehensive school. Will keep you updated, as and when I make
> progress.
>

> Thanks
>

> Morgan

Hi Morgan,

I live just down the road in Belper. I can pop along to give you some
support if you need it. I don't have much expertise but I can fetch and
carry, make the tea etc.

I drive up the A38 to the LUG in Mansfield which meets in a member's
home every month. I can send you the contact details if you are
interested. I'm not trying to poach members, but the Mansfield LUG is
more active than Derby if you feel the need for company.

Barry T.