[Derby - LUG] Pub meet

Morgan Barke morganbarke at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 11:26:48 UTC 2012

Hi Barry & Andy

Good to know that there are some fellow linux geeks that live locally.

Re: Raspberry Pi, it is still early days, as I still have some other
projects that I need to draw a line under before I commit myself. Also, I
would like the availability of the Raspberry Pi boards &
respective community to establish itself a little more before I get stuck
in.

I will keep you posted here of any developments and might also join the
Mansfield mailing list, as distance is not an issue for me, but clashing
dates are, so the more options I have, the more chance of making a LUG
meeting there is...

Thanks

Morgan