[Ssom] South Somerset LUG

Phil Wood phil at pwood.net
Wed Nov 11 12:42:10 UTC 2009

Hi Mark.

I'd certainly be interested.  The Dorset group meet in a pub and that
seems to work quite well. The problem seems to be finding a pub that is
quiet enough to hold a conversation and has wifi. The first is probably
more important, along with decent beer of course.

I did come across a website that listed pubs with wifi. I'll try and
find it again. Could be a good excuse to try a few of them out.