[Ssom] South Somerset LUG

Darren Mallinson darren at advanca.plus.com
Wed Nov 11 13:21:08 UTC 2009

I'm currently trying to sort out the SSOM Lug website, but I've
forgotten a couple of login details. I've emailed the LUG.org.uk admins
a couple of times, but no response as yet.

I'll keep trying though, hoping to set up a basic forum/drupal type site
with a couple of admins so hopefully the site will look a little less
'empty' soon.

As for meetings, some of the local schools are quite happy to host some
events, but the connectivity side of things may be a little poor (most
of them have their own proxy server that then uplinks to another, not
always easy to accommodate anything other than systems configured by
County or themselves). I've not approached any local pubs, but I'm sure
one or two with both Wifi and a skittle alley may be worth trying.