[Staffs] I'm new ish

r3tude at ntlworld.com r3tude at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 29 21:06:11 BST 2006

I'm new to this list ish ive lingered for a bit.

Just to announce myself and to say hi

My names Gavin Milward aged 22

I work as a Sysadmin for a finance company on Trentham Lakes, Stoke on Trent
My Linux Distribution of choice is Gentoo, quite extensive experience in small
chunks. Setup varios Linux Servers, Samba with Active Directory integration
and NT acl support my specialty just lately. Mainly done work in integrating
linux desktops and servers as seamless as possible to windows networks.
Starting work on OpenBSD Firewalls and redundacy using carp. My home machine
I'm waiting for free time to play with Gnome and xgl, just recently found the
time to get Gentoo up to scratch with SLI support for my 2 6800 Ultras. Done
a little bit with postfix and spamassassin with clamav also finding time to
do my MCSE (cough phewy). Been using Linux for about 4 years now enough to
put me off Windows all together now.

I'm happy to help, i've you need to pick my brain, pick away.