[StAndrews and Fife LUG] Site feedback.

standrews@mailman.lug.org.uk standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Dec 24 01:53:00 2002

Dont worry about it, as i said im sorry it was so late!

Dont worry if you dont have all the information, just enter what you do. Its
not a problem if you dont have a computer you can enter in the database. And
if you still dont want your name online just say no to the "May Publish"
feild. Other than that its easy to enter your personals, its only 5-6
questions.

http://www.standrews.lug.org.uk/join.php

Stuart
Reply soon