[StAndrews and Fife LUG] New Updates! AGAIN

Stuart Anderson standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Dec 26 15:43:01 2002

Hi Everyone,
 Thats it, yet another grate lot of updates and new features added to
SF.LUG.Web. I'd like to thanks David Tillotson for all his help with theses
updates.
 As you can see theres no change to the over all apperance of the site (but no
ones give any new ideas!) but the new features are plain to see..

 * Our Members page now has a dynamic list of all SF.LUG members
 * Login accounts. Our users can now log into there own personal account to
change settings. To login just go to Members page and look at your own account
then enter your password, emailed to you when you regester. A new option is
now avalable in the NavBar Users.
 * The user page has new options such as..
 *  * Change Personal Information
 *  * Change Privacy Options
 *  * Change Computer Details
 *  * Add Computers to your account
 *  * And a host of Mailinglist options

  We hope to bring out new options and settings as well as fully integrating
the mailinglist pages with out own in the new year.

  In the mean time enjoys the site and have a happy new year.

Stuart Anderson
LUG Master