[StAndrews and Fife LUG] Newbie sucessfully installs Suse

brian standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Aug 25 10:23:01 2003

well done,
I'm not sure what if any firewall you are using but I can recommend
'guarddog'  which came with one of the Linux Format mags.
I used Mandrake 9.0 which again came from the same mag, and I was wondering
abotu upgrading - and perhaps even paying for it as I think these companies
deserve our support

Brian