[StAndrews and Fife LUG] Just to let people know

David Tillotson standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Feb 16 08:41:01 2003

In message <1045346299.3e4eb7fb4dfa9@www.uk.nx14.com>, Stuart Mc=20
Anderson <stuart@nx14.com> writes
>I'm truly sorry to hear that David I cant help you with get contacts or we=
ll
>anything really but i wish you luck all the same. Let me know how you get =
on.

It's actually starting to look like a Good Thing (TM), as my current=20
employer is looking for 15hrs/wk, the other definite is looking for=20
5hrs/wk, and a third ~5hrs/wk. This totals ~25hrs/wk, and at an=20
"introductory" rate of =A330/hr (actually undercutting others) comes in at=
=20
~=A3750/wk (as opposed to =A31200/mth salary that I am currently on) for=20
around half the hours! This will also give me the time to study for some=20
paper qualifications (LPI, OU degree, and possibly MCSE [spit!])
My major concern is all the paperwork involved, but there are many=20
(soon-to-be-ex) colleagues who have offered to help me get off the=20
ground (including one with 45 years experience of self-employment.)
--=20
David Tillotson