[StAndrews and Fife LUG] Linux - Mandrake

Stuart Mc Anderson standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Feb 21 11:30:01 2003

I've installed RedHat 8 on my systems. Its good, nice and easy _after we had a
little disagreement about mount points_ and now I've just got around to
installing SuSe 8.1 on the main computer.

And to date I'm only having one problem with it, i still haven't workout how to
get it to share its internet connection with RedHat. Once I've done that then i
can lI've a Mirco$oft free life.

Stuart