[StAndrews and Fife LUG] A fond welcome from your favourite LUG Master

Stuart Mc Anderson standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Feb 25 23:28:01 2003

Hi all,
  Sorry its been so quite lattly and well our site leads alot to be desired (Im
still working on it, subjestion would be nice!) but i have some good news! First
my exams are over THANK GOD! but there only prelims so i have to do them all
over again in a few month :( how sad.
  Plus I passed my triving test! WAHOO! im pleased!
  And the last bit of good news ive got is this girl im after finally dumped her
no good boy friend so im back with a chance!!!!

  Now on topic! _Linux_ Hows everyone doing? we need to meet up some time and
finally get to know each other! Any ideas?

Stuart

This E-Mail was sent through Nx14.COM