[StAndrews and Fife LUG] A fond welcome from your favourite LUG Master

David Tillotson standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Feb 25 23:39:01 2003

In message <1046215259.3e5bfa5b7af3e@alanis>, Stuart Mc Anderson
<stuart@nx14.com> writes
>  Sorry its been so quite lattly and well our site leads alot to be desired (Im
>still working on it, subjestion would be nice!) but i have some good

I've got a couple of ideas that I'm tinkering with - I'll let you know
once I've implemented them (assuming they can be implemented :)

>news! First
>my exams are over THANK GOD! but there only prelims so i have to do them all
>over again in a few month :( how sad.

Ah, memories of stressing out over the books! Best of luck with the real
things.

>  Plus I passed my triving test! WAHOO! im pleased!
>  And the last bit of good news ive got is this girl im after finally
>dumped her
>no good boy friend so im back with a chance!!!!

And if you can drive, you have more chance ;-)

>  Now on topic! _Linux_ Hows everyone doing? we need to meet up some time and
>finally get to know each other! Any ideas?

Not sure how my schedule's going to pan out, but I may be going to the
Linux User Expo in April, if anyone else is planning on going. Other
than that, we'd need to find somewhere that everyone can get to (not a
real problem for me) that doesn't mind a strange gathering of oddballs
(well, me anyway :)
--
David Tillotson