[StAndrews and Fife LUG] Password retreaval problems.

Stuart Mc Anderson standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jul 8 00:33:01 2003

Due to an error in the current version of PHP-Nuke running on the F.L.U.G web
site
users who have requested passward reminders will not have recived them. I am
working
to correct this bug and would as any user who has requested a new passward by
clicking
the forgot password options in the site and _has_ reviced a email from the
system to contact
me to allow me to track down the cause of this problem.
I would also ask all users who have _not_ recived a new password to conatct me
directly ether
at the email bellow or threw ICQ and i will deal with them directly and
personally to make sure
they can recive a new password ASAP.

   Yours
     Stuart 'Crystal' Anderson