[StAndrews and Fife LUG] PHP-Nuke - Site

Stuart Anderson standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Mar 27 22:33:01 2003

  Hi,
     Its been a while since i emailed the list but its about time i did. Due to
my lack of time latly, my exams seem to have snuck up on me! I've only got nine
weeks left! So ive installed and have runnning PHP-Nuke as the new Website.
     All previous user names are cleared so please come back and regester an
account. Ive installed a WebMail module as well so not only can you read any
external pop3 emails but soon (I hope!) ill have LUG emails as well,
XXX@standrews.lug.org.uk
     Is every one alright with this or is there something you'd proffer?
--
Stuart McCulloch Anderson
*´¨ )