[Fife Linux Users Group] Meeting Marketing

John A Thomson of Roundtrip Solutions Limited john at roundtripsolutions.com
Thu Aug 4 20:45:11 BST 2005

Hi Guys,

The concensus opinion last night was to make the group meeting the first Wed
of every month. Can we get the next meeting info onto the Geeklog and
promote the fact that the meeting is a regular event every month?

I'll try to promote the group through some other mechanisms to see if we can
attract some other new folk along. Will promote through the following
mechanisms:
Scottish Developers event calendar, forums and newsletter.
BCS Tayside and Edinburgh mailing lists.
I'd try to get it into the MSDN Flash but I don't think it would go through
the MS-only content filtering system.

Is there an email alias that I can reference for people who want to know
more information? Alternatively who should be the point of contact and what
details should I include in the marketing materials?

Thanks guys for a brilliant first meeting. I had a great time and will
definitely be back, well just as long as you promise not to break my XP
install - AGAIN :-D.

Many thanks and regards

John A Thomson
BTech - PgDip - IEng - MBCS - MIIE - CSM

Managing Director

Roundtrip Solutions Limited
15 Freuchie Mill, Freuchie, Cupar, Fife KY15 7JL
t: 01337 858826  f: 01337 858794
 <mailto:john at roundtripsolutions.com> john at roundtripsolutions.com
 <http://www.roundtripsolutions.com/> http://www.roundtripsolutions.com

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 0531-3, 04/08/2005
Tested on: 04/08/2005 20:43:17