[Fife Linux Users Group] Fife Lug Meetings

James Eaton-Lee james.mailing at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 00:02:51 GMT 2005

<erm>.. somehow we've both managed to send messages about the meeting to
the list within 10 minutes of each other!.. I'd be in favour of either
Glenrothes or Kirkcaldy, personally - both are central, populated, and
well-connected enough to best enable us to find a venue and attract
people, I think.

 - James.