[Fife Linux Users Group] Fife Lug Meetings

Barrie Dempster barrie at reboot-robot.net
Sun Nov 6 00:16:39 GMT 2005

On Sat, 2005-11-05 at 23:57 +0000, James Eaton-Lee wrote:
> <erm>.. somehow we've both managed to send messages about the meeting to
> the list within 10 minutes of each other!.. I'd be in favour of either
> Glenrothes or Kirkcaldy, personally - both are central, populated, and
> well-connected enough to best enable us to find a venue and attract
> people, I think.

I'd go for Kirkcaldy (even though I live in Glenrothes) it's much more
accessible as it has a train station.

Most of the current members live near Kirkcaldy/Glenrothes so going
further afield seems a bit pointless, maybe if we get more members and
there is an imbalance we could move, but for now staying around here
makes the most sense.

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game

blog:  http://reboot-robot.net
sites: http://www.bsrf.org.uk - http://www.security-forums.com
ca:    https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3