[Fife Linux Users Group] Fife Lug Meeting for October

Jim McLaren Jim at blackfingernail.com
Wed Oct 5 23:38:22 BST 2005

On Tuesday 04 October 2005 22:25, Chase wrote:
> Okay im a twit! This week (and every other weeks) meetings will be held on
> "THURSDAY" Ken im sorry about this, but postfixs being a pain so i aint
> getting any mail from the list :-(
>
> Once again please, "Roll Call..."

Can't make it I'm afraid, as I think SWMBO will rebel if I go out on Thursday
after not getting back from London until 11.30 this evening :-)

Linux Expo was an experience, although I didn't get to hear any of the big
speakers (Alan Cox, Mark Shuttleworth) as I only had a visitor badge rather
than a delegate (which you had to pay for in advance).

As well as Novell and Redhat there were a lot of smaller companies in the .org
village. All in all worth the visit, but one day was enough.

--
Jim