[Fife Linux Users Group] Fife Lug Meeting for October

Chase chase at fifelug.org.uk
Fri Oct 7 00:48:21 BST 2005

After this month alot o people been having problems find the info they need to
know about meetings!
Here's what to do from now on all meeting arrangements will go threw this
mailinglist, any decisions made during IRC chats should be forwarded on to
the mailing list, _so everyone knows_. Some of the members (i know for a
fact) don't read the forums :-( (Sigh) so news cant be finalised there ether.
The mailing list is the best place for all group wide decisions!

--
**Stay Sane***
/////Stuart///*

**E-mail:  stuart at iduniken.com
**Phone:   07886460232
**Web:     http://www.iduniken.com

This email address is protected by Anti-Spam software.
To send an email to me, the word 'green' must appear
any where in the subject line. You have been warned

--
**Stay Sane***
/////Chase///*

**E-mail:  chase at fifelug.org.uk