[Fife Linux Users Group] Fife LUG Website

John A Thomson of Roundtrip Solutions Limited john at roundtripsolutions.com
Sat Apr 22 09:22:29 BST 2006

Guys,

It looks like the website is using Wordpress 1.5 which has some serious
security exploits. I've updated all my own blogs to WP 2.0.2 a while ago and
have found it reasonably stable. There are a couple of bugs in there that
needed some tweaks and I've got one other known bug for which a fix has
still to be found. However, I know that nothing bad will happen by some
parasite attacking the blogs or server through the vulnerability.

I've just registered for the blog (username: roundtrip) but didn't get the
password sent to me by email. Maybe needs to be looked at? In the meantime
I'd like to be able to login!

A couple of my sites that can get added to the member's link section:

Professional:  http://www.roundtripsolutions.com - really links to the blog
content at the moment

Personal:       http://www.grumblingtummy.com

Cheers everyone.

Many thanks and regards

John A Thomson

Managing Director
Roundtrip Solutions Limited
15 Freuchie Mill, Freuchie, Cupar, Fife KY15 7JL
 <http://www.roundtripsolutions.com/> http://www.roundtripsolutions.com