[Fife Linux Users Group] Fife LUG Website

David Tillotson pinky at acmelabs.co.uk
Thu Apr 27 18:23:51 BST 2006

Oops! Forgot about the procmail filters on my server - not checked for LUG
mail in weeks.

> It looks like the website is using Wordpress 1.5 which has some serious
> security exploits.

IIRC Chase has actually used WP2 for the site, it's just that the theme
was originally create for WP1.5. I use the same theme myself, and when
tweaking it found the "Created for .." was actually static text (not a
live value as in some of the other themes!

> I've just registered for the blog (username: roundtrip) but didn't get the
> password sent to me by email. Maybe needs to be looked at? In the meantime
> I'd like to be able to login!

My password took quite a while to come through - I think Chase has been
having more problems with the swerver.