[Fife Linux Users Group] Fife LUG Website

John A Thomson of Roundtrip Solutions Limited john at roundtripsolutions.com
Sat Apr 29 22:57:44 BST 2006

Hello,

>>>Ye David your right, i am using WP2 i just never had the
Good news indeed. It was the "Theme designed for WP1.5" that threw me.

>>>John if you still dont have your password you should email
Still no sign of a password. Please do whatever is easiest to set this up.

>>>Ive not been having any problem with the server lately?
Seems like everything is up and running whenever I come to use it of late,
well except for the password email issue!

Do we still have the original forums up there or are they long gone?

Many thanks and regards

John A Thomson

Managing Director
Roundtrip Solutions Limited
15 Freuchie Mill, Freuchie, Cupar, Fife KY15 7JL
t: +44 (0)1337 858 826  -  +44 (0) 131 208 1826
http://www.roundtripsolutions.com