[Fife Linux Users Group] Fife LUG Website

Stuart Anderson stuart at iduniken.com
Sat Apr 29 18:19:35 BST 2006

David Tillotson wrote:
> Oops! Forgot about the procmail filters on my server - not checked for LUG
> mail in weeks.

Me nether, Thunderbird never checked sub folders for new mail so i ain't
been reading the ML for a few weeks now.

>> It looks like the website is using Wordpress 1.5 which has some serious
>> security exploits.
>>

> IIRC Chase has actually used WP2 for the site, it's just that the theme
> was originally create for WP1.5. I use the same theme myself, and when
> tweaking it found the "Created for .." was actually static text (not a
> live value as in some of the other themes!

Ye David your right, i am using WP2 i just never had the time to change
the theme properly, been working on my own site too much and not looked
at FifeLUGs
>> I've just registered for the blog (username: roundtrip) but didn't get the
>> password sent to me by email. Maybe needs to be looked at? In the meantime
>> I'd like to be able to login!

John if you still dont have your password you should email me and i will
set up a new one for you in a few minutes, or at least be able to find
why its not being sent to you?

> My password took quite a while to come through - I think Chase has been
> having more problems with the swerver.

Ive not been having any problem with the server lately?

Chase