[Fife Linux Users Group] Meet - Thursday the 27th Harbour Bar Kirkcaldy

John A Thomson of Roundtrip Solutions Limited john at roundtripsolutions.com
Wed Jul 19 15:34:34 BST 2006

Hi Barrie,

I'd love to come along but the last Thursday of the month is the Small
Business Server group in Edinburgh which I really need to attend: I
occasionally get thrown a bone of work from attending it.

This is the first time I've heard of any recent meetings. The last one
mentioned was way back in 2005!

Good luck with the meetings and I'll hope to catch one at some point.

Many thanks and regards

John A Thomson

Managing Director
Roundtrip Solutions Limited
15 Freuchie Mill, Freuchie, Cupar, Fife KY15 7JL
t: +44 (0)1337 858 826  -  +44 (0) 131 208 1826
http://www.roundtripsolutions.com

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 0629-1, 19/07/2006
Tested on: 19/07/2006 03:34:08 PM